Thursday, November 25, 2010

Kuala Lumpur (GMT +8)

Photo Blog #4

My friend, Pradeep, in our teksi to Kuala Lumpur (KL)

Bought our tickets. On our way to the 'vators behind me

Panoramic views from KL Tower as I walk around





My first view of the Petronas Twins

Looking down, in line with Petronas, (l to r) HRC and Shangri-la

Petronas in the background looks a bit fake

Pradeep and Petronas

Petronas Twins viewed from KL Tower

Base entrance to Petronas Twins - actually the back entrance

They are HUGE

Who Dat?

The 3rd Tower :-)

Close-up of the infinity Skybridge

Monochrome

Geyser pool outside of and fronting Petronas

I thought this poster was cool

View from food court level in Petronas

Looking up from the 'front yard'

Another angle

Very impressive architectural achievement

Heavy traffic during rush hour in city center Kuala Lumpur

KL Tower observation deck lit up

HRC Kuala Lumpur

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Those Petronas Tower are stunning!! Make me want to yell 'Expecto patronum!' and see a silver horse (or wombat) run through the air. :-)

Glad your back safe and sound in Singapore. If you have time while back in Jersey after KW, let me know so I can run by and say hi!

Love ya, Meg