Monday, November 29, 2010

Singapore (GMT +8)

My last day in Singapore... for now.  I leave for Newark, New Jersey, via Narita International Airport in Japan tomorrow morning.  I've got a serious case of the 'homeward bounders' right now!  :-)

It's been an enlightening 4 weeks in theatre:  Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, Putrajaya, Cyberjaya, Kuala Lumpur, Penang; and, I'm much better prepared for my follow-on tour back here in APJ, returning on Friday, 12/10.

I look forward to a relaxing 6 days in Key West, Florida, with Rosie and friends, Russ & Trish, before re-engaging with my colleagues here 1/2 way around the world.

I've enjoyed writing about my experiences here in Asia and will end this 'book' with this final entry.  My thanks to one and all for following along with me and my constant companion, Freckles, as we've traveled around.

For more of our adventures, check back in the weekend of 12/10 for the start of the 2nd blog in this travel series:  followingfuji2.blogspot.com

Later, and Happy Holidays!!!

0 comments: